- IrisGuard, Zain Cash and United Nations collaborate to distribute financial aid in Iraq
- New revolutionary EyePay® Cash platform technology will help expand United Nations cash assistance to the most vulnerable refugees in Iraq in a blink of an eye
By Alison Buckholtz and Andrew Raven
If the eyes are the window to the soul, could irises be the key that unlocks one’s identity?
IrisGuard Mobile EyePay® Solution shortlisted for GSMA Global Mobile Awards at the 2019 Mobile World Congress
Buckinghamshire, UK (PRUnderground) February 4th, 2019
Healthcare data company Patientory Inc. and IrisGuard have announced the integration of IrisGuard’s biometric authentication technology with the Patientory App to help secure patient data and prevent prescription fraud.
irisguard has been shortlisted in two categories at the SME MK and Buckinghamshire Awards:
- Milton Keynes Business of the Year
- Buckinghamshire Business of the Year
The winners will be announced on February 14th 2019 at a gala ceremony.
- IrisGuard positioning Jordan as the leaders in Blockchain knowledge and expertise
- Attendees helped to understand underlying concepts, tools, languages and direct impact/potential of Ethereum Blockchain in their own organisation
- Earlier this year, IrisGuard awarded International Innovator of the Year at the LendIt Fintech Awards in recognition of retail POS Blockchain project
irisguard, the pioneer of, and market leader in, iris recognition technology,
irisguard, the pioneer of, and market leader in, iris recognition technology, has today announced the appointment of Bashar Arafeh to lead its regional operations in the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- US award recognises IrisGuard's groundbreaking development in the Fintech industry
- IrisGuard secure EyePay® platform with innovative Ethereum blockchain
- IrisGuard recently named as one of the World Food Programme's "Top 10 Innovators"
irisguard, the pioneer of, and market leader in, iris recognition technology, has today been recognised
• Debut for game-changing EyePay® Phone that can authenticate identity on a global 1:n scale
• IrisGuard using GSMA Mobile 360 event in Kigali to showcase secure mobile financial transactions in the blink of an eye
• To celebrate launch, IrisGuard hosting networking reception at GSMA on 18 July
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, has signed an agreement with irisguard, to help boost financial inclusion and improve the lives of Syrian refugees in Jordan and the region.